Psychiatric Outpatient Services (POS)
What are Psychiatric Outpatient Services (POS)?
The outpatient department is an office-based service system that provides comprehensive outpatient treatment for children and adolescents (ages three to 18) with transitional-aged young people (TAY) ranging from 18 to 26. This comprehensive level of care includes but is not limited to:
- Medication management
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
The mission of POS is to provide support to children and young adults with specialized needs as they achieve a greater sense of well-being, resilience, and independence. While services are designed to meet the needs of our individuals, the program ensures that care has a foundation rooted in diversity, is trauma-informed, and embraces evidence-based practices.
Who is eligible?
- Children and adolescents aged three to 18
- Young people aged 18 to 26
- Those who have medical assistance (MA)
- Those who reside in Bucks or Montgomery counties
Who can make a referral?
Anyone can make a referral on behalf of the individual or family:
- Family members
- Mental health workers
- School personnel
- Insurance companies
POS Team Information
POS provides access to professionals in these roles:
- Psychiatrist/Medical Director
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LCP)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Master Level Clinicians